Skip to Main Content

Overview: Applying to the Military Department Review Boards

Overview course thumbnail


Do you want to make a change to a military service record? If you wish to change your service record or another service member’s record on their behalf, this course will provide information about how to apply for a discharge upgrade or other corrections to a service record. Specifically, this course will help you determine the correct military department Review Board and Department of Defense form that best applies to your situation. This course also contains resources to help you fill out a viable application and links to websites you may find helpful when you want to submit your application to the appropriate Review Board.

Length: 8 minutes Audience: All


Get Started

You need a registered account to view and take courses on MilLife Learning.

For New Users, Create an Account.

Detailed instructions on how to create a new account can be found here.

For Returning Users, Login.