Depending on your organization's internet security settings, you may need to place the MilitaryOneSource.mil and militarycfp.blackboard.com domains in your trusted sites or modify your site permissions or preferences for Military OneSource.
Below are the instructions for Edge, Chrome, Safari and Firefox. The instructions for Edge work for all PC browsers on Windows 10.
How to add site to a trusted site in Edge (and all browsers on Windows 10):
From your desktop control panel:
- Open Internet Options in your start menu.
- Select the Security tab in the Internet Options window.
- Select the Trusted Sites zone (green checkmark) and select the Sites button
- Add these websites to your Trusted Sites zone by typing in the site and selecting the Add button:
- Exit, restart your browser and try to access the site again.
Change site permissions:
- Navigate to the three dots on the right side of the browser.
- Choose Settings.
- Click on Privacy & Security.
- Choose Site Settings.
- Scroll down and expand the Additional Content Settings area.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- Choose Insecure content.
- Click on Add next to Allowed to show insecure content.
Change website preferences in Safari on Mac: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/websites-ibrwe2159f50/mac
Update enhanced tracking protection:
- Open the website.
- Click on the shield icon next to the URL.
- Slide Enhanced Tracking Protection to off.